WATCH AND WIN: School Supply Rules
August 22, 2014 - School Supplies
School Supply Watch and Win Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to a additional restrictions below, a School Supply Watch and Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents of a State of Florida who are 18 years or comparison during a time of entry. Employees of WTSP-TV (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., Walgreens and any of their particular dependent companies, and promotion and promotional agencies, contractors, and a evident family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not authorised to enter or to win.
3. How ToEnter. The Sweepstakes will start during 6:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, Aug 18, 2014 and finish during 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Friday, Aug 22, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). At pointless times on weekdays (Monday – Friday) during WTSP’s “10 News” module airing from 6:00 a.m. (E.T.) to 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) (the “Show Times”), Sponsor will announce a specified write series for viewers to call to be entered into a sweepstakes for a possibility to win possibly one of a Second Prizes or a Grand Prize. Sponsors will not be obliged for incomplete, lost, late, ormisdirected entries or for disaster to accept entries or other electronic communications due to delivery failures or technical failures of any kind, including, but limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, either imagining with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. The 10th tourist perceived in response to Sponsor’s questionnaire for a Grand Prize Winner during “The 10 News Program”, on one (1) incidentally comparison weekday (Monday by Friday) during a Sweepstakes Period, will turn a Grand Prize winner, theme to corroboration of eligibility. The 10th tourist perceived in response to Sponsor’s questionnaire for a Second Prize Winner during “The 10 News Program” weekdays (Monday by Friday) during a Sweepstakes Period will turn one of a 4 (4) Second Prize Winners, theme to corroboration of eligibility. The series will be announced a sum 5 (5) times.
5. Prizes and odds:
A. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will accept one (1), $250 Walgreens Gift Card. (ARV of Grand Prize: $250)
B. Second Prizes Four (4) Second Prize winners will any accept one (1), $50 Walgreens Gift Card. (ARV of any second prize: $50)
Odds of winning count on a series of authorised calls received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each leader will be told that they have won by write during a time and date they are comparison and identified as a winners. Winner contingency collect adult their prizes during WTSP-TV’s business office, located during 11450 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, Florida 33702, between a hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.), by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Sep 5, 2014. Winners might relinquish their right to accept prizes. Grand Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions authorised by any winner. Prizes and particular components of esteem packages are theme to accessibility and Sponsor pot a right to surrogate prizes of equal or larger value. Winners are only obliged for stating and remuneration of any taxes on prizes. Winners (the Grand Prize Winner and any Second Prize winner) will be compulsory to finish an confirmation of eligibility/liability and broadside recover (except where taboo by law) that contingency be returned as destined by Sponsor. Failure to pointer and lapse a confirmation or release, or to approve with any tenure or condition of these Official Rules, might outcome in a winner’s disqualification, a damage of his or her seductiveness in a prize, and a endowment of a esteem to a surrogate winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any esteem constitutes winner’s determine to a announcement of his or her name, biographical information and correspondence in any media for any blurb or promotional purpose, but reduction a Internet, or serve compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by authorised winners in suitability with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will sojourn a skill of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants determine to be firm by these Official Rules and a decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor pot a right to invalidate persons found tampering with or differently abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as only dynamic by Sponsor. In a eventuality a Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes over a reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs a administration, security, integrity or correct operation of a Sweepstakes, Sponsor pot a right in a solitary option to suspend, cgange or cancel a Sweepstakes. Should a Sweepstakes be consummated before to a settled death date, Sponsor pot a right to endowment prizes formed on a entries perceived before a stop date. Sponsors will not be obliged for incomplete, lost, late, ormisdirected entries or for disaster to accept entries or votes or other electronic communications due to delivery failures or technical failures of any kind, including, but limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, either imagining with sender or Sponsor.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any sustenance of these manners shall not impact a effect or enforceability of any other provision. In a eventuality that any such sustenance is dynamic to be shabby or differently unenforceable, these manners shall be construed in suitability with their terms as if a shabby or unenforceable sustenance was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The School Supply Watch and Win Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTSP.The decisions of Sponsor per a preference of winners and all other aspects of a Sweepstakes shall be final and contracting in all respects. Sponsor will not be obliged for typographical, duplicate or other unconsidered errors relating to a Sweepstakes Official Rules or in other materials relating to a Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after September 5, 2014) or a duplicate of these Official Rules, revisit WTSP.com or send a self-addressed, hammered pouch to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), WTSP-TV School Supply Watch and Win Sweepstakes, 11450 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, Florida 33702. If we have any questions per this Sweepstakes, greatfully hit Ellen Lasher during WTSP-TV during (727) 577-1010 or by e-mail during firstname.lastname@example.org.