Donation to compensate for propagandize supplies
May 24, 2017 - School Supplies
By ERIC SCHAADT
NORTH BALTIMORE — For a eighth uninterrupted year, an unknown donor will compensate for some propagandize materials for Powell Elementary School students, a North Baltimore propagandize house listened Tuesday.
A concession of $10,000 will compensate for consumable reserve for students in grades pre-kindergarten by 6 during a 2017-18 propagandize year. Consumable equipment embody pens, crayon, paper and glue.
“A large appreciate we to that unknown donor,” Superintendent Ryan Delaney said.
Separately, about 50 supplemental contracts were supposed by a house for a 2017-18 educational year.
Those contracts included: jaunty executive Sarah Bugner, partner jaunty executive Paula Beaupry, conduct varsity football manager Jeff Weber, conduct varsity volleyball manager Brooke Stover, weight room administrator Mike Kipplen, conduct golf manager Kathi Bucher and conduct cranky nation manager Bradlee Rowlinson.
Bugner replaces Robert Luderman as jaunty director. He left that post to turn jaunty executive during Ayersville, that is his hometown.
In other worker matters, Maggie Adams was given a one-year agreement to offer as involvement dilettante during a center school/high propagandize for a 2017-18 propagandize year.
Separately, a sign was released that a graduation time for a Powell Elementary sixth-grade students has been shifted to 7 p.m. currently in a propagandize gym.
Also, Powell Elementary Principal Mark Lange told a house that schedules for a facile propagandize have been finished for a subsequent propagandize year.
In other business, a propagandize board:
• Held dual sealed executive sessions for a functions of deliberating skill matters and crew issues.
• Congratulated a BVC champion girls Tigers softball team.
• Hired Panda Technologies to hoop website pattern during a 2017-18 propagandize year for $2,500.
• Approved an agreement with NOACSC to yield mechanism services from Jul 1, 2017 to Jun 30, 2020.
• Approved a 2017-18 center school/high propagandize handbook.
• Heard that word rates for a district should sojourn unchanged.
Send an E-mail to Eric Schaadt
The document has moved here.